Author Topic: Next Release  (Read 3458 times)

Offline Lupin

• Administrator
    • http://www.btiteam.org
Next Release
« on: October 19, 2005, 09:32:52 AM »
BtitTracker is not dead!

Since v.2 seems to be more late than I would (this because v.2 will probably be completly new), I've decided to continue with v.1.x fixing bugs (security and other) and adding some nice features (more release with each one some little nice features is better than 1 big release with a lot of modifications ;)).

v 1.2 will be out before the end of this week, it will be a lot of fixes and some nice features, no DB updates.

v.1.3 will be out when ready :D, but will have more feature and maybe the DB should be updated (the goal is to get some of the pleasuredome combined with hackcp v.3 features), and maybe will be optimized in some parts.

Of course all help/support is appreciate:)

Please don't PM me about question already asked in forum!

Help or support requested using PM will be billed 50 euros/hour, minimum 1 hour; support on forum is free.

gAnDo

Next Release
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 11:12:10 AM »
That good to hear Lupin.
Will the code updates be documented again like you did with 1.1 as my code is already too modified to just replace the php files.

Offline Lupin

• Administrator
    • http://www.btiteam.org
Next Release
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2005, 04:07:54 PM »
That good to hear Lupin.
Will the code updates be documented again like you did with 1.1 as my code is already too modified to just replace the php files.
this will be very hard, since a lot, really a lot (maybe all?) have something changed...
if i get time, i'll try to document change for customized trackers
Please don't PM me about question already asked in forum!

Help or support requested using PM will be billed 50 euros/hour, minimum 1 hour; support on forum is free.

thewarlock

Next Release
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2005, 04:21:35 PM »
this will be very hard, since a lot, really a lot (maybe all?) have something changed...
if i get time, i'll try to document change for customized trackers

it will be nice if you could, because my tracker is thery customised  :(  

gAnDo

Next Release
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 11:07:23 AM »
Thanks