Author Topic: [XBTIT VULNERABILITY] xbtit "uid" Cookie SQL Injection Vulnerability  (Read 24525 times)

vegascompudoc

General
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2011, 01:49:16 AM »
hi Guys I am new here. I'm sorry if this is the incorrect place for my post, but I was hoping someone on here on www.btiteam.org would be nice enough to support me in getting access to myspace.com from my school as it is restricted. I am a computer tech intern. Just starting out. Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 02:02:18 AM by friendly »

Offline friendly

• xbtiteam
    • Friendly Styles
Re: [XBTIT VULNERABILITY] xbtit "uid" Cookie SQL Injection Vulnerability
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2011, 02:03:33 AM »
probably all social networking sites will be banned at your school lol

and please dont spam the forums with links i have removed in future  ::)
(http://friendlystyles.co.uk/)

Offline cdx1

• xbtiteam
  • RUNNING: Xbitfm V1.12/modded xbt backend
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 02:58:56 AM »
another thing what the hell does xbtit have to do with your school blocking myspace  ??? people that live on them sites are sad anyway i would say get a life and meet real people

this is for them who steal xbtit private hacks ----> ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline DJPlamen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 07:16:34 AM »
lol  :D He'll probably answer "I didn't find such an app "real life" in Facebook, please, give me a link" :D :D

pialrezwan

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 03:59:27 PM »
can anyone tell me if i subscribe to xbtitFM  how long it will take to clear the all the process ..  my frnd told me that it will take aprox 72 Hours after i subscribe i mean after i clear the fees told by xbititFM team  .. is it true ?? in any other online payment it only takes 24 hours to complete.. i would be very grateful IF admin reply... i am willing to buy xbtitFM   

Offline cdx1

• xbtiteam
  • RUNNING: Xbitfm V1.12/modded xbt backend
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 04:12:10 PM »
once funds are clear and lupin checks his emails he will then add you to the list of customers and send it to petr1fied once petr1fied knows you are a customer he will send you a email with all the xbtitfm details cant really give you a time frame all depends on how long funds take to clear from your account to when lupin checks his emails to when he sends a email to petr1fied

this is for them who steal xbtit private hacks ----> ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

pialrezwan

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 04:26:13 PM »
can anyone tell me if i subscribe to xbtitFM  how long it will take to clear the all the process ..  my frnd told me that it will take aprox 72 Hours after i subscribe i mean after i clear the fees told by xbititFM team  .. is it true ?? in any other online payment it only takes 24 hours to complete.. i would be very grateful IF admin reply... i am willing to buy xbtitFM   
once funds are clear and lupin checks his emails he will then add you to the list of customers and send it to petr1fied once petr1fied knows you are a customer he will send you a email with all the xbtitfm details cant really give you a time frame all depends on how long funds take to clear from your account to when lupin checks his emails to when he sends a email to petr1fied

i see... but how long it will take ?? any aprox time ??? it would be very helpful for me if i knew the exact time ...
thanks for the reply

Offline Lupin

• Administrator
    • http://www.btiteam.org
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 05:11:36 PM »
speaking about xbtitFM subscription it's take 24h or less to get the package back after payment. the 72h you're speaking is probably for VPS delivery (different thing than xbtitFM)
Please don't PM me about question already asked in forum!

Help or support requested using PM will be billed 50 euros/hour, minimum 1 hour; support on forum is free.

Petr1fied

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 06:50:05 PM »

As long as the subscription is made via the subscription page on xbtitfm.com There's no delay waiting for Lupin to send me a followup email,  I also receive IPN notifications for subscriptions. You should never be waiting any longer than 12-24 hours after making payment before receiving the email with the download link for your package.

It would only really delay things if the payment was manual.

Friend site

DPWS Direct