Author Topic: xbtitFM v1.11 released  (Read 14383 times)

Petr1fied

xbtitFM v1.11 released
« on: April 02, 2011, 09:13:21 PM »
xbtitFM

New Hacks:

Pm Alert In Shoutbox
Custom Hack coded by cooly.

View Peer Details
Custom Hack, requested by tzaba and coded by myself

Download Prefix Or Suffix
Custom Hack, originally requested by blubits and coded by myself. This hack has been in xbtitFM for quite a while now although in a more limited facility and only to those in the know. This makes it a proper hack and also gives the ability to add a suffix as well as a prefix. (Users of the old system will lose their old prefix so need to reset it in the new admin page.)

Uploader Rights
Custom Hack, originally requested by P2PLaneT and coded by myself. This allows the option to give the uploader specific edit/delete permissions rather than letting them edit/delete their torrent by default.

Pager Type Select
Custom Hack, originally requested by P2PLaneT and coded by myself. This allows you to select either the classic (btit 1.x.x) or current xbtit 2.x.x style pager.

User Notes
Custom Hack, originally requested by YouWhat and coded by myself. This allows you to add notes to each users record and can also be configured to automatically add notes depending on certain hack events.

Custom Hack coded by cooly. Syncs the forum (SMF/IPB) avatar/signature with that on the tracker.

Ban Cheapmail Domains
Requested by planet-p2p in the hack request thread. Allows you to block dodgy email domains like spamdrop domains that expire.

Uploader Control
Requested by P2PLaneT in the hack request thread. Displays how active your uploaders are with a list of uploaders and the number of torrents each has uploaded.

IP To Country
Requested by LeBeau in the hack request thread. Geolocation of your members based upon their IP address. Uses the latest version of the free IP To Country database available here (http://ip-to-country.webhosting.info/). (Optional database import required to enable).

Requested by donbean in the hack request thread. Allows users to upload avatars to the server.

Forced FAQ
Custom Hack, originally requested by world and coded by myself. If you have a FAQ on your site a user is unable to view any other page until they've agreed to the terms laid out in the fact. his is done by way of a checkbox at the bottom of the page.

Registration Open Randomly
Custom Hack, originally requested by tzaba and coded by myself. Allows you to only open your registration at timed intervals.

Forum Auto Topic
Requested by bitarea51 in the hack request thread. Automatically posts a new topic to the forum when a torrent is uploaded.

Offer To Re-encode
This was a last minute addition as a potential subscriber was interested in it, initially coded by DiemThuy and detailed here (http://xbtitfm.com/forum/index.php?topic=632.msg4664#msg4664). I wasn't overkeen on the administration so I borrowed a bit from the Forum Auto Topic hack for the category selection and the rank select was moved to the User Groups page.

What's Changed:

• Numerous fixes (possibly a few breakages too ;))
  • Arabic Language pack by PeaceMaker added
  • Edit options added to Hit & Run (cooly)
  • IMDB now loads in ajax instead of iframe (cooly).
  • 99% of the additional options that were in Tracker Settings have now been moved to their own admin page (Myself)
  • Addons to Advanced Torrent Search (cooly/DiemThuy)
  • Gold/Silver Hack updated to add a Bronze level and also make the percentages configuarable. (Myself)
  • Forum Autopost/Auto PM system updated for IPB to use their own internal classes. Please note that you need to create an IPB account for posting these messages and then set the id number of that forum account in the Tracker Settings Page.

Probably more but it's hard to keep track

Check out the demo site here
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 09:17:42 PM by Petr1fied »

xiamobaby123

Re: xbtitFM v1.11 released
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 08:30:20 AM »
good,. 8)

Offline seaksezar

• Love to work for Btiteam
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2011, 06:40:06 PM »
is it possible to work upon "torrent thank" notification !!! ::)

Offline cdx1

• xbtiteam
  • RUNNING: Xbitfm V1.12/modded xbt backend
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 11:31:18 PM »
do you mean it would be good to have pm notification on torrent comments?

is it possible to work upon "torrent thank" notification !!! ::)

this is for them who steal xbtit private hacks ----> ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline seaksezar

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2011, 06:46:10 AM »
NO! i mean if anyone thank in uploaded torrent then pm will be sent into inbox as notification.

I am talking about Ajax torrent thank by maybe lupin.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 06:50:53 AM by seaksezar »

Offline cdx1

• xbtiteam
  • RUNNING: Xbitfm V1.12/modded xbt backend
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2011, 10:17:28 AM »
that could be done on fm forums there is a thread for custom hack requests where fm customers post there hack ideas and we make them and they get added to fm once time allows

this is for them who steal xbtit private hacks ----> ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline seaksezar

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2011, 02:46:23 PM »
thank you for information.