XBTIT Current & Future

• 6 Replies

Offline Gh0st4unt3r

• XBTIT Maintainer / Developer
  • +1/-0
XBTIT Current & Future
« on: April 09, 2016, 03:39:51 pm »
Hi everyone,

Lupin has joined me onto the active developments to help evolve and improve XBTIT into the future and we are putting plans into place to help structure and improve, fix bugs and more.

We have also introduced github so that developers can interact, maintain and fix xbtit on a stable development platform.

We will be providing links to github across the website but for now you can visit the project via github at the below link

https://github.com/btiteam/xbtit/releases

you can also report issues and bugs for the current version at the below link

https://github.com/btiteam/xbtit/issues

for anyone who has or is involved in the active developments of XBTIT please message me and i will sort out the GitHub details with you so we can collaborate and improve the next version "2.5.0" together.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 08:04:50 pm by Gh0st4unt3r »
Please report all issues and problems to our github

Offline HDVinnie

• +0/-0
Re: XBTIT Current & Future
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 02:24:14 am »
can i help? I have been working with xbtit for years. have many modules and hacks to contribute along with myself converting xbtit to use bootstrap styling and font awesome.

Offline Gh0st4unt3r

• +1/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 04:09:40 am »
Hi HDVinnie,

Can you send me or the team some examples of your work, along with the skills sets you have.

Please also explain how you wish to help and what you can bring to XBTIT's future.

Offline HDVinnie

• +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 04:51:24 am »
Sent. I wish to help with adding new hacks, modules, mods, etc. Mainly just making the whole code base less messy and making the fronted more modern via bootstrap and font-awesome. Some hacks I have done not released....Modern Login System, Modern FAQ's Page w/Accordion & Pagination, BON Pool (Sitewide FL), 24HR Internal Countdown Timer (for internal RG uploads to not be shared elsewhere until 24HR is up), FanArt Banners System for newest uploads block and torrent details page, Seed Help Module (show torrents you have uploaded or downloaded that could use another seeder, BluFM (simple modern radio), BluImps AJAX Chat and more. All can be seen at first link in PM i sent you.

Offline Gh0st4unt3r

• +1/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 06:30:18 am »
Hi HDVinnie,

To add new hacks you are welcome to submit them to the community, or premium for paid. but if you wish to have your hacks built into a core platform you will need to contact XBTITFM Team.

They are dedicated to the fully modded versions and are a separate entity to the Open Source core script.

King Cobra runs and maintains the XBTITFM (Fully modded solution)

with regards to the core developments i will pass your details over to the founder for final approval onto the core development team.

Offline HMD

• +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2016, 12:41:29 pm »
hello

How can i Help u ??

thnx

Offline Gh0st4unt3r

• +1/-0