btiteam.org and xbtit.com explained

• 8 Replies

locutius

btiteam.org and xbtit.com explained
« on: December 25, 2007, 11:39:31 pm »
btiteam.org is an open source support and development forum for xbtit v2. it is free

xbtit.com is the shopfront for xbtit v2 presenting the xbtit live demo, xbtit PREMIUM, xbtit PRO, and the xbtit private members forum

buying xbtit PREMIUM/PRO, or JOINING xbtit, gives you 10 tickets and access to the xbtit private members forum where you can swap tickets for btiteam hacks, modifications, and styles. members of xbtit can also request PRIVATE hacks, mods, and styles. membership of private.xbtit.com lasts for 1 year after which you will renew your membership

eventually, the hacks and styles on xbtit.com will be released into the open source community on btiteam.org

the difference between btiteam.org and xbtit.com is the same difference as between Fedora and REDHAT. xbtit at biteam.org is like Fedora, it is exciting and it is free. xbtit at xbtit.com is like REDHAT, it is supported and you have privileged access to private code

xbtit.com funds the free open source support and development at btiteam.org

« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 07:45:17 am by locutius »

Pug

Re: btiteam.org and xbtit.com explained
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 10:12:09 pm »
What happens after you payed trough paypal for premium on xbtit.com?
I didnt get premium or a login on private forums.
Do they get sended trough email?

Offline Lupin

• +0/-0
    • http://www.btiteam.org
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 09:17:55 am »
yes, you get premium login by email, we're working on automated system, but atm it's done manually... ;)
Please don't PM me about question already asked in forum!

Help or support requested using PM will be billed 50 euros/hour, minimum 1 hour; support on forum is free.

dujour

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:01:53 am »
Oke thanks for the explaination.
I wil wait for my login code.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 01:34:44 pm by dujour »

Pug

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 11:14:40 am »
Just like dujour says, thanx for explaining.
Maybe its helpfull to add it into the comments with PayPal so people know ;)

DaFFyNaSH

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 01:03:26 am »
buying xbtit PREMIUM/PRO, or JOINING xbtit, gives you 10 tickets and access to the xbtit private members forum where you can swap tickets for btiteam hacks, modifications, and styles. members of xbtit can also request PRIVATE hacks, mods, and styles. membership of private.xbtit.com lasts for 1 year after which you will renew your membership

Gives you 10 tickets (or credits) like you say in xbtit.com site, you mean that if i buy xbtit premium, I will have 10 times only support or download? Or what? explain me becouse my english is not so good and i can't understand... Thank you

Offline Lupin

• +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 09:36:55 am »
no sorry for this misunderstanding, it mean 10 credits, support is unlimited, with the credits you'll be able to "buy" hacks which are not already free in premium's store.

Help or support requested using PM will be billed 50 euros/hour, minimum 1 hour; support on forum is free.

DaFFyNaSH

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 10:39:46 pm »
Ahh, as i understand, in premium "place" there are, free premium hacks, and some premium hacks who require to spend a 'credit'... Is that right?

Offline Lupin

• +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2009, 10:30:30 am »
Ahh, as i understand, in premium "place" there are, free premium hacks, and some premium hacks who require to spend a 'credit'... Is that right?
yes, right